The leisure of drugs remains on our mind for hours or even days, but their metabolites remain in the body for a longer period of time. Intake of drugs are undoubtedly seeded at a very young age, while most of the drugs are stated illegal, there are still a number of intoxications that are legalized in the country. But when it comes to the test of these drugs for professional or safety purposes, none of them are spared.
What drugs are detected in these tests?
- Ecstasy- Also called love pills, they amplify the sense of colour, sound, and caresses, especially during sex.
- Marijuana- Marijuana leaves are consumed in multiple ways and are most popular among all and even legalized lot many countries.
- Cocaine- While they provide a feeling of immense happiness and leisure, excessive intake of these even result in high blood pressure and temperature.
- Morphine- It is generally used in painkillers, but they are even taken for recreational purposes, but it had a high potential for addiction add well.
- Opium- It is chemically synthesized to produce heroines as well as opioids. They too have morphine-like
How to pass a drug test for the above?
- Most effective short time solution is to go for detox medications that are easily available everywhere.
- Drink a lot of water in order to flush out the drugs through urine as much as possible.
- Start a healthy diet chart along with complimentary exercise before a few weeks from the test.
Things not to do
- Don’t dilute your urine sample
- Don’t go for substitute for your sample
- Don’t bleach or dye hair to pass a drug test for hair follicle.
If you desire to get into a profession that strictly boycotts the intake of any kind of drugs, then, in that case, it’s better to stop consuming them before number of months. After all, medical science has reached a long way and hence, the truth can’t be covered for a long time.